Waste from your operations that is diverted from the trash and ultimately sent to be processed into raw materials for reuse.
- Mixed Recyclables: Recyclable waste from your operations that is not sorted into individual material streams. This includes but is not limited to single stream recycling (where any combination of paper, plastic, metal and glass are collected together) or recycling where glass and metals are collected together.
- Paper: Recyclable waste from your operations such as office paper, newspaper, magazines, tissue paper, and shredded paper that is sent to be converted back into paper pulp for use in other paper-based products. This category should also be used when paper and cardboard are collected together.
- Plastics: Recyclable plastic waste of all types from your operations that is sent to be processed into raw material (i.e. plastic resin) for reuse.
- Metals: Recyclable metal waste of all types from your operations that is sent to be processed into raw material. This excludes hazardous universal waste such as electronics, batteries and aerosol cans.
- Glass: Recyclable glass waste from your operations that is sent to be processed into raw materials. This category excludes lighting lamps which are considered hazardous universal waste.
- Cardboard: Recyclable cardboard and paperboard waste products from your operations that are sent to be prcoessed into raw materials. This includes corrugated/cardboard packaging, and paperboard packaging like cereal boxes and product packaging.